As a follow-up to my “Best Guidebooks for a Disney Vacation”, here are some recommended apps and websites for your trip.
Apps I plan to use:
- My Disney Experience– the official Disney app- good for tracking reservations for restaurants and rides, maps, show times and photo packages.
- Universal Studios official App
- Undercover Tourist Orlando– touring plans for Disney, Universal, and Sea World, ride wait times, maps.
- Find My iPhone find friends. Built in to your iPhone, if you accept friend requests you can track their location and show your location to them- hopefully this will help my daughter find us when we split up.
- Pokemon Go, Plants Vs. Zombies Heroes, Tetris– for waiting in lines for my very wriggly son.
- Overdrive digital library. I can bring a bunch of ebooks and audiobooks on my iPad, checked out from the public library. I also plan to use the digital magazines on Flipster.
- Google Photos– automatically upload photos to storage. (note, after I got it all set up, hubby switched us to Amazon Prime photos, so now we are doubling our backups!)
If you have an app or website that helped you on a previous trip, put it in the comments!